Cherish Classic Songs Didn't You Used To Be Daydreamer The Definitive Collection Up to Date  A Partridge Family Christmas Card Sound Magazine The Partridge Family Notebook Halloween Howls

The David Cassidy Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
O.T. Update on Hubby and Myself...

Hi All so sorry I haven't been on the board. We are still in Rochester MN. and my Hubby is finishing up the radiation treatments as of Wednesday, then we are on our way home! He doing very well! I took advantage of my stay here too. I finally gotten some help with my headaches after enduring them for 14 years! I was hospitalized for 9 days, I developed Pneumonia and was anemic and the ended up with a blood transfusion. I'm finally getting better thank God! I really thought I was checking out of this world! They did a lot for me here and I would recommend if anyone out there has been suffering with a chronic condition for a long time, these people are the ones to see. They are extremely good at finding the underlaying condition and fixing the problem , not just treating the symptoms!

Any how, Thanks to those of you that have not let the board completely die with out me. I will be home by Friday at the least and will be contributing much more time to this website.

Re: O.T. Update on Hubby and Myself...

I'm really glad you're OK now, you're always in my prayers, also your husband!
Gos bless you!
CAROLINA

Re: Re: O.T. Update on Hubby and Myself...

Hi Carolina

Thank U so much! On my way home today! Can't wait to see the Grand Baby , the rest of my family and my animals !