Cherish Classic Songs Didn't You Used To Be Daydreamer The Definitive Collection Up to Date  A Partridge Family Christmas Card Sound Magazine The Partridge Family Notebook Halloween Howls

The David Cassidy Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
New commercial's W/ ITILY

Did U all C the new commercial about Berry Burst Cherrios (sp?) (Cereal) with the use of David's ITILY?

Also a couple of weeks ago ,I taped 'That 70's Show' that I just viewed and they used his song as well! It was the one with guest star Jessica Simpsion (sp?)

Re: New commercial's W/ ITILY

I saw those too! When that Cheerios commercial came on tonight, I said to my Mom, "Oh, my gosh! David Cassidy!" I told my Dad that I'm glad they used David's version of ITILY in that commercial, or it wouldn't have been the same (although, I do like Katie Cassidy's version, too).

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---

Replying to:

Did U all C the new commercial about Berry Burst Cherrios (sp?) (Cereal) with the use of David's ITILY?

Also a couple of weeks ago ,I taped 'That 70's Show' that I just viewed and they used his song as well! It was the one with guest star Jessica Simpsion (sp?)

Re: Re: New commercial's W/ ITILY

Yep, I sure did!! Last night too and it made my V-Day!! I

was sitting and typing a letter to a friend when all of a

sudden, ITILY comes on and I jumped out of my Dad's chair.

I was like, I recognize that song anywhere, and then, because it was V-Day I got so wounded up in the love fest,

I said to DC while singing, "I Love You Too." Don't

we all????

Replying to:

I saw those too! When that Cheerios commercial came on tonight, I said to my Mom, "Oh, my gosh! David Cassidy!" I told my Dad that I'm glad they used David's version of ITILY in that commercial, or it wouldn't have been the same (although, I do like Katie Cassidy's version, too).

Replying to: