Cherish Classic Songs Didn't You Used To Be Daydreamer The Definitive Collection Up to Date  A Partridge Family Christmas Card Sound Magazine The Partridge Family Notebook Halloween Howls

The David Cassidy Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Berry Burst Cheerios Contest ..Duet w/DC !

Sounds exciting! I'd enter, but unfortunately I'm not good at either songwriting or singing. I told my Mom and Dad if had a voice like Karen Carpenter's, I'd definitely enter! LOL!

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---

Replying to:

Burst into song with the "Duet with David" contest.

Burst out with your own "berry-themed" version of the chart-topping song "I Think I Love You" and you may win the chance to sing a duet with pop icon David Cassidy!

The Berry Burst Cheerios Duet with David contest will give one talented winner a brand new red Chrysler Sebring Convertible LX and the opportunity to sing with David Cassidy. Other finalists will earn a free trip to compete in the Duet with David contest finals, along with $1,000 in cash and a year's supply of Berry Burst Cheerios cereal!

How to Enter

See the official contest rules for more details, and complete the official entry form.

Tour Schedule

Enter the Duet with David contest at a mall near you! A station will be set up to help record your performance, and send in your entry. Please bring your lyrics typed on a sheet, and be prepared to sing. We will be at the following locations on the specified dates:

Great Lakes Mall, Mentor, OH, March 8, 2003

Aurora Mall, Aurora, CO, March 15, 2003

Independence Center, Independence, MO, March 22, 2003

Metrocenter, Phoenix, AZ, April 5, 2003

Northlake Mall, Atlanta, GA, April 12, 2002

Dates and locations subject to change.