Cherish Classic Songs Didn't You Used To Be Daydreamer The Definitive Collection Up to Date  A Partridge Family Christmas Card Sound Magazine The Partridge Family Notebook Halloween Howls

The David Cassidy Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
New Pic in Photo Center !

Thank U DCFan70s@aol.com 4 the upload! This is, without a doubt...1 of the FINEST pics ever!

View New Pic Here!

Re: New Pic in Photo Center !

Octavia, This pic of David is Behind, The front cover of Dreams are Nuthin more than wishes album,Actually I had the Album forever before I realized that behind the pic of the little girl and the dog, was a near perfect Pic of David, The album cover is old and shows wear, but the pic underneath

was like new..Terri

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---

Replying to:

Thank U DCFan70s@aol.com 4 the upload! This is, without a doubt...1 of the FINEST pics ever!

View New Pic Here!

Re: Re: New Pic in Photo Center !

Thanks again Terri! I unfortunately do not have this album So I really appreciate getting a nice scan of this pic!

Replying to:

Octavia, This pic of David is Behind, The front cover of Dreams are Nuthin more than wishes album,Actually I had the Album forever before I realized that behind the pic of the little girl and the dog, was a near perfect Pic of David, The album cover is old and shows wear, but the pic underneath

was like new..Terri

Replying to:

View New Pic Here!