Cherish Classic Songs Didn't You Used To Be Daydreamer The Definitive Collection Up to Date  A Partridge Family Christmas Card Sound Magazine The Partridge Family Notebook Halloween Howls

The David Cassidy Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Re: Re: David in Modesto,Ca

Hi Kelly,

I have saw David in concert and you won't be disappointed, He is AWESOME, the energy that radiates from him is unexplainable.I saw him in Hollywood at The Greek.

I am so excited about this one, I went into the theatre,

it is quite small and a very personal setting, Any seat you get will be great, And If your anything like me you won't be in your seat long.

The front row is about 2 feet from the stage and the stage is only about 3 feet off the ground ..So it will be easy access for us DIEHARD fans to reach our hands out!

And also to wish him a very Happy birthday

My Name is Terri, maybe we will meet....If not we will both enjoy ourself without a doubt!

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---

Replying to:

I'm going to be at the Modesto concert! This won't be my first time seeing David in person, because I saw his "EFX" show in Las Vegas in 1996. But this will be my first time EVER seeing him in concert! I can't wait!

Replying to:

I got an email about this from the people at his "Just David" fan club a couple of weeks ago. The email said it was advertised in the Modesto newspaper that tickets were already on sale. The fan club also said Arizona was cancelled.

Replying to:

Hi Octavia,

David's web site shows that he will be in Arizona on April 12th, 2003.I called that venue and it was cancelled. I Live 30 minutes from Modesto, Ca. so I called the venue where I heard he would be,,,And sure enough he is scheduled to be there April 12th at 8pm..In Fact I drove over there today and bought my ticket! The Theater is actually an old movie theater, which only holds 500 people,They were selling what they called The gold circle tickets for $60.00, That's what I bought, that circle holds 200 and is first come first serve.

I think it will be such an great informal setting for his 53rd Birthday! I am praying it doesnt get cancelled, The tickets say No Refund..If it goes through,I'll take lots of pics

Terri