Cherish Classic Songs Didn't You Used To Be Daydreamer The Definitive Collection Up to Date  A Partridge Family Christmas Card Sound Magazine The Partridge Family Notebook Halloween Howls

The David Cassidy Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
AC show???

I was told the AC show was cancelled! I was just on DC.com & saw there are tix for sale for this!! What's going on???

Re: AC show???

This show was taken off the schedule of DC.com in Feb., but then ticketmaster began selling tickets for it in March. I sent out a notice at that time to fan club members about it and advised them to buy the tickets to have them just in case, and ticketmaster said it would refund if concert turned out to be canceled. No word was ever given to us by David's office on the status of this concert or if contract was signed, but then the date just turned up again on his website. So the concert is happening and fans have been buying tickets. It is not like usual AC concerts, this one has set seat numbers, so no problem of having to tip waiters $$ to get good seat. And tkts are $60 and not $100 or more.

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---

Replying to:

I was told the AC show was cancelled! I was just on DC.com & saw there are tix for sale for this!! What's going on???

Re: Re: AC show???

At at this show no need for fans standing on line for hours all day long to be one of the firsts in for seats.

Replying to:

This show was taken off the schedule of DC.com in Feb., but then ticketmaster began selling tickets for it in March. I sent out a notice at that time to fan club members about it and advised them to buy the tickets to have them just in case, and ticketmaster said it would refund if concert turned out to be canceled. No word was ever given to us by David's office on the status of this concert or if contract was signed, but then the date just turned up again on his website. So the concert is happening and fans have been buying tickets. It is not like usual AC concerts, this one has set seat numbers, so no problem of having to tip waiters $$ to get good seat. And tkts are $60 and not $100 or more.

Replying to:

Re: Re: Re: AC show???

Hi Barbara,

Thank U 4 the info! The fact that fans will not have to stand in line for hours is great. It would be better if all the concerts were like this!

Lana, R U going to this concert? If so... take pics if U can!

Replying to:

At at this show no need for fans standing on line for hours all day long to be one of the firsts in for seats.

Replying to:

Replying to:

Re: Re: Re: Re: AC show???

No, I'm not going to AC but I am going to the New Brunswick, NJ show this Friday.

Replying to:

Hi Barbara,

Thank U 4 the info! The fact that fans will not have to stand in line for hours is great. It would be better if all the concerts were like this!

Lana, R U going to this concert? If so... take pics if U can!

Replying to:

Replying to:

Replying to: