Cherish Classic Songs Didn't You Used To Be Daydreamer The Definitive Collection Up to Date  A Partridge Family Christmas Card Sound Magazine The Partridge Family Notebook Halloween Howls

The David Cassidy Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
No Subject

Greetings Everyone! Long time no post! Sorry for not posting in so long, Octavia! Been busy gal these days! Just wanted to come on for a second and tell you that Shirley and Marty's "supposedly cozy" new home in the San Fernando Vally, can actually be seen at ShirleyJone.com but only a small ammount, but better than no pictures at all! From what I saw on her website, it looks very pretty and very comfy. Shirley is true blue! She and Marty live their title! For Sure! Go and check it out and as of note, there was supposed to be a 50th Anniversary Celebration for ABC aring sometime this month, but no members of the cast from the PF will be reuniting. Not even Shirley and David, but will most likely run "clips" from the PF, as that's scheduled to take place. Just thought I'd share some info and look for Katie Cassidy's new CD sometime in the summer! This is one I gotta hear, since it's supposedly got a completely differnt sound from what she has done with the single, ITILY. That's all for now. Take Care!

Re: No Subject

Good to hear from U again! Thank U 4 all the info! B sure to stop in more often and say hi!

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---

Replying to:

Greetings Everyone! Long time no post! Sorry for not posting in so long, Octavia! Been busy gal these days! Just wanted to come on for a second and tell you that Shirley and Marty's "supposedly cozy" new home in the San Fernando Vally, can actually be seen at ShirleyJone.com but only a small ammount, but better than no pictures at all! From what I saw on her website, it looks very pretty and very comfy. Shirley is true blue! She and Marty live their title! For Sure! Go and check it out and as of note, there was supposed to be a 50th Anniversary Celebration for ABC aring sometime this month, but no members of the cast from the PF will be reuniting. Not even Shirley and David, but will most likely run "clips" from the PF, as that's scheduled to take place. Just thought I'd share some info and look for Katie Cassidy's new CD sometime in the summer! This is one I gotta hear, since it's supposedly got a completely differnt sound from what she has done with the single, ITILY. That's all for now. Take Care!