Cherish Classic Songs Didn't You Used To Be Daydreamer The Definitive Collection Up to Date  A Partridge Family Christmas Card Sound Magazine The Partridge Family Notebook Halloween Howls

The David Cassidy Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Berry Burst Cheerios Contest Finalists

Press Releases

Berry Burst Cheerios™ Announces "Duet with David" Contest Finalists (May 12, 2003), Take our informal Internet poll and Mall of America live competition details !

A note from Octavia:

Hi everyone! Sorry I've been gone so long, I haven't been feeling well and it looks as though I might have to have a operation or 2 I have not even been to my mail, so if anyone has wrote me please give me a while to respond. Many thanks to all of U!

DC Mini- Concert & Autograph Session

Just to B sure U all don't miss this, I'm posting this link as well!

Find out what all the commotion was about on May 29, when General Mills and Berry Burst Cheerios present a free David Cassidy mini-concert, followed by an autograph session. The winner of the Berry Burst Cheerios national "Duet with David" singing contest will also be selected that morning. Three lucky finalists will vie for a brand new car and the thrill of singing a duet onstage with Cassidy.

Thursday, May 29

11:00am

Sam Goody Central

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---

Replying to:

Press Releases

Berry Burst Cheerios™ Announces "Duet with David" Contest Finalists (May 12, 2003), Take our informal Internet poll and Mall of America live competition details !

A note from Octavia:

Hi everyone! Sorry I've been gone so long, I haven't been feeling well and it looks as though I might have to have a operation or 2 I have not even been to my mail, so if anyone has wrote me please give me a while to respond. Many thanks to all of U!