Cherish Classic Songs Didn't You Used To Be Daydreamer The Definitive Collection Up to Date  A Partridge Family Christmas Card Sound Magazine The Partridge Family Notebook Halloween Howls

The David Cassidy Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Partridge Family T-Shirts At Wal-Mart!

I was at Wal-Mart yesterday, and over in the Ladies clothing section, there were these t-shirts that had "C'mon Get Happy" written on the front, and a picture of a Mama partridge and her baby partridges, just like in the opening credits of "The Partridge Family." The next time any of you go to the Wal-Mart in your area, check these out! The brand name of the shirts is "Retro." It's exciting that Wal-Mart is selling PF t-shirts! I didn't buy one, because they didn't have any in my size. Oh well! Maybe next time! Just thought I'd share!

Re: Partridge Family T-Shirts At Wal-Mart!

I've seen these, they are cool. Unfortunatly, the stores where I live are out of them. There are a bunch of Wal Marts in this area too. Get em while you can. They are cute. Susan

Re: Re: Partridge Family T-Shirts At Wal-Mart!

Hi All! Good to B back! It will take me some time to get caught up!

Question? R these shirts online at Wallmart????

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---

Replying to:

I've seen these, they are cool. Unfortunatly, the stores where I live are out of them. There are a bunch of Wal Marts in this area too. Get em while you can. They are cute. Susan

Re: Re: Re: Partridge Family T-Shirts At Wal-Mart!

hmmm, good question. I don't know, but I'll check and post it here when I find out. Good Idea, girlfriend!

Replying to:

Hi All! Good to B back! It will take me some time to get caught up!

Question? R these shirts online at Wallmart????

Replying to:

Re: Re: Re: Re: Partridge Family T-Shirts At Wal-Mart!

I don't see them on there!

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Partridge Family T-Shirts At Wal-Mart!

My wife found the shirt while we were at wal-mart. I had almost forgotten about it. She looks yummy in it.
She bought it 'cause she knew I would like it on her.
Now we have his & hers CGH t-shirts.

Darryl