Cherish Classic Songs Didn't You Used To Be Daydreamer The Definitive Collection Up to Date  A Partridge Family Christmas Card Sound Magazine The Partridge Family Notebook Halloween Howls

The David Cassidy Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
D C Dreams Are Nuthin More Than Wishes Pre-order

Pre-order the Japanese only reissue CD new releaseDreams Are Nuthin More Than Wishes ! Release date expected on January 26, 2005.

Re: D C Dreams Are Nuthin More Than Wishes Pre-order

hi Octavia!

i trust things are going okay with you and your family.

thanks so much for this....i cant believe they want so much ...ill have to start saving up for it....

i have been saving for Rachel's marching band trip to Walt Disney World at the end of March, and Christmas took the rest of my money!

hugs & take care
nan

Why do record companies take us all for f&^%$g idiots ?

I have waited 30 years to have this album, as my orignal copy was damaged back in 74 - not been able to buy it since.

I notice that its now available as a Japanese release BUT WHAT A PRICE TO HAVE TO PAY !!!!!!

While I wish no disrespect to Cassidy's fans in Japan - but what about fans in America and Britain ?
Why is the album not available over here ?

I guess it all boils down to greed !
Well Im sorry BMG International - I wont pay the fantastic price your asking for an import.

I wonder if anybody will reply

I can agree with you on this, it's very sad but at least we've been given an opportunity to have it once again after so long. I hope everyone gets it for Christmas as a present from someone. Hint around!