Cherish Classic Songs Didn't You Used To Be Daydreamer The Definitive Collection Up to Date  A Partridge Family Christmas Card Sound Magazine The Partridge Family Notebook Halloween Howls

The David Cassidy Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Re: Re: Re: Wasn't David Cassidy a hottie when he was younger as keith partridge on the partridg

ypung davi had a boy nextdoor/puppy dod-holding cutest which masked his blantant sexuality. today he is a man, so the sexuality remains, but the boyishness is gone. i'm only 36, but i find david to be absolutely neautiful today

Re: Wasn't David Cassidy a hottie when he was younger as keith partridge on the partridge family

oh yes, i completely agree with that! as much as i love the way he looks now, he was my first true love (at the tender age of 14) and "Keith Partridge" will always have a special place in my heart, no matter how many years pass.....

i was just listening earlier to this DC radio interview from 1972 with Jon Summers ( http://user.pa.net/~ejjeff/kqvac.html ) and i remember that day like it was yesterday....it was SOOO cold but worth every minute of the wait

those were the days, no doubt about it