Cherish Classic Songs Didn't You Used To Be Daydreamer The Definitive Collection Up to Date  A Partridge Family Christmas Card Sound Magazine The Partridge Family Notebook Halloween Howls

The David Cassidy Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Detroit Magic105.1 Listen Thursday 10, 05 To Win Valentine's Dance Party Tix w / David !

Cyndy, Mitzi and I are taking over for Jim in this week's e-mail to let you know that he is still hot... No, not Jim... DAVID CASSIDY!! All day on Thursday, you have a chance to score tickets to the dance EVERY HOUR between 6am and 8pm!

You've still got lots of chances to join us for the Magic Valentine's Dance Party starring David Cassidy this Friday night at Laurel Manor in Livonia. We hope you'll join us for the fun, food, a chance to win fabulous vacations..and, of course, DAVID! Hey, we're making it easy for you. Just listen for us to tell you when to call in and win. Then, when you win, all you'll have to worry about is what to wear to the party!

By the way, no matter what Jim says.. I'm NOT wearing my poncho to the dance!

Hi there! Cyndy Canty here with a big "thank you" to all of our friends listed below for helping us put on such a big event. We've even got a delicious chocolate fountain set to go for the party. With Sean out of town this weekend, you know I'll be hanging out by the chocolate fountain on Friday night!

Mornings & Middays, WMGC-FM, Magic 105.1

Good Luck!

Octavia