Cherish Classic Songs Didn't You Used To Be Daydreamer The Definitive Collection Up to Date  A Partridge Family Christmas Card Sound Magazine The Partridge Family Notebook Halloween Howls

The David Cassidy Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Re: PF Goes Down in History

Well it was free spirited all right! Very different than today. Although, I feel the grass is always greener on the other side , that is... until U get there. Thank U 4 your compliments Hun!

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---

Replying to:

I envy you, I'm not too happy here, I don't think my generation has done anything yet worth remembering. I wish I could have experienced the 70s, my parents and others have told me how wonderful and free spirited everything was. Thank you for your unwavering commitment to this site, your consideration and dedication makes my day every day.

Re: Re: PF Goes Down in History

i agree with u 10000000%...im 16 too and i live my life everyday just thinking abut the 70s...i dont know if you watch VH1 but they have a segment called I LOVE THE 70s and i watch every eposide everytime they show it..lolll...I LOVE THE 70s

Re: PF Goes Down in History

lol yes I watch VH1 all the time, I love it and I have to say I Love the 70s is the best I Love show ever...the 80s and 90s were good too but the 70s was the best. So glad to know there is someone else out there like me.

Briana