Cherish Classic Songs Didn't You Used To Be Daydreamer The Definitive Collection Up to Date  A Partridge Family Christmas Card Sound Magazine The Partridge Family Notebook Halloween Howls

The David Cassidy Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: VCR ALERTS!

Hi Briana! Thank U 4 the VCR Alert's!

Hope U have a great summer too

Hugzzz...

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---

Replying to:

Malcolm in the Middle

Vegas

Starring Frankie Muniz, Jane Kaczmarek, Bryan Cranston, Justin Berfield, Erik Per Sullivan, Craig Lamar Traylor.

Family takes a road trip to Las Vegas to support Dewey in a contest for junior farmers; a lounge singer (guest star David Cassidy) invites Lois backstage. 30 minutes- (CC), In Stereo

Tue Jun 7 06:30P on WOR New York

The Partridge Family

Dora, Dora, Dora

The Partridge Family is forced to add another member to the group, a young girl who can't sing a note. 30 minutes-

Sat Jun 25 02:30P on TVLand
Sun Jun 26 09:30A on TVLand

Don't forget to check out one of my earlier posts of the time slots and dates in the summer of other PF episodes TVLand will be playing. Hope everyone has a great summer!

No problem, take care and many hugs to you too.

Re: Re: VCR ALERTS!

is it just me or did they change tv lands channel...i have charter cable and it used to be on channel 37 and now its a mexican channel..and at my cousins house tvland is channel 131 now and i dont have that channel...i feel soo bad if anyone knows why they changed the channel or a way i can contact tvland please tell me...thanx

Is your upcoming Java exam causing you sleepless nights? Worry no more! Our Take My Java Exam For Me service is your key to conquering Java with ease. Our Java experts are at your service, ready to demystify object-oriented concepts and application development. Say goodbye to exam stress and hello to a stellar Java grade. Contact us today, and let us lead you to Java mastery. Your path to success in the world of programming starts here!