Cherish Classic Songs Didn't You Used To Be Daydreamer The Definitive Collection Up to Date  A Partridge Family Christmas Card Sound Magazine The Partridge Family Notebook Halloween Howls

The David Cassidy Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Cassidy to Give Horse-Racing Hall Speech

Cassidy to Give Horse-Racing Hall Speech
By Associated Press
4 hours ago

SARATOGA SPRINGS, N.Y. - Entertainer David Cassidy, a longtime owner and breeder of thoroughbreds, will deliver the keynote speech during the National Museum of Racing's Hall of Fame induction ceremonies.

The 50th annual induction ceremony is scheduled for Aug. 8 at the Fasig-Tipton sales pavilion. It's free and open to the public.

This year's inductees are trainer Nick Zito, and the steeplechase standouts: trainer Sidney Watters Jr., rider Thomas Walsh and five-time champion horse Lonesome Glory.

"Through the years, there have been tens of thousands of people who have been in the game as trainers and jockeys, so it's such an honor for these individuals, as well as the equine athletes, to have achieved the Hall of Fame," Cassidy said. "It's one of the highlights of my entire adult life and career to be asked to speak at the induction ceremony and articulate my passion for racing.

"To say I'm flattered would be a gross understatement."

Cassidy became a star on "The Partridge Family" TV show in the 1970s, and sang on the group's series of hit songs, including "I Think I Love You. He's also starred on Broadway.

Re: Cassidy to Give Horse-Racing Hall Speech

Unlock your academic potential with our Take My Math Exam For Me service! Math exams can be daunting, but we've got your back. Our team of expert mathematicians is ready to tackle the toughest equations and ensure your success. Say goodbye to stress and hello to confidence. Get in touch today and let us help you ace your math exam! Your success is just a click away.