Cherish Classic Songs Didn't You Used To Be Daydreamer The Definitive Collection Up to Date  A Partridge Family Christmas Card Sound Magazine The Partridge Family Notebook Halloween Howls

The David Cassidy Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Follow up to PF Season 2 DVD

This is a message from Scott, one of the administrators on the PF Bulletin Board Forum of the website I posted earlier in my last post. I just found this.

"I have some news on Season Two of The Partridge Family, and while it may be a bit early to announce it "officially", here it is:

Season Two of The Partridge Family has a tentitive release date of November 8, 2005. I say "tentitive" because I was told that this date may actually move UP a few weeks. Nothing is set in stone just yet, but from what I gather, Season Two will not be as full of extras as Season One was. It's my understanding (as of today -- things could change) that Seasons Two and Three may not have much in the way of extras, but Season Four could be chock full of what the fans want to see. Right now, they are trying to decide what to do, but with a November (or earlier) release date pencilled in, it's getting a bit late to plan anything extensive in the way of extras. There has been talk about including a few things, but I'll keep the details to myself right now because I don't want a million emails if they get shelved.

We were happy to provide images for Sony to use for their packaging, which will probably mirror Season One's design, with new cast photos for the outer package and inner slim packs. From what I gather, the "Shopping Bag" image of the family with the daisies may be the Season Two front cover image.

PLEASE keep in mind that this info is always subject to change. NOTHING is official until Sony makes the announcement. It's a good bet that they are working with sister company BMG again to release a CD, as it looks like "Bulletin Board" will be released before Christmas (See separate news story).

As more info becomes available, we'll pass it along."

Re: Follow up to PF Season 2 DVD

this is cool.....i havent even watched season 1 yet (still using my tapes since im saving it for Christmas) but now i should get both seasons 1 AND 2 for christmas....

and Bulletin Board on cd...OH YEAH!! ill get that one for my birthday if it comes out before December 12.....

i can use some good news :)

Re: Follow up to PF Season 2 DVD

Prepare to embark on a transformative odyssey of academic exploration and enlightenment with the remarkable assistance offered by our Take My Online Computer Science Exam For Me service. In this voyage, you will traverse the vast expanse of knowledge, delving into the intricate realms of computer science, all from the cozy confines of your own home. Our seasoned team of experts will act as your steadfast guides, equipping you with the tools, insights, and expertise needed to navigate this intellectual journey with confidence, empowering you to reach the farthest horizons of knowledge and emerge as a formidable scholar in the field.