Cherish Classic Songs Didn't You Used To Be Daydreamer The Definitive Collection Up to Date  A Partridge Family Christmas Card Sound Magazine The Partridge Family Notebook Halloween Howls

The David Cassidy Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Questionable photo

I also found a picture of David's bare backside on www.davidforever.photosite.com.(under themes) He is laying on a surfboard and there's another guy next to him also on a surfboard with his bare backside also. I wonder if it could be Shaun????

Is this the same picture you saw on the Downunder website. I tried looking for it, but could'nt find it?? I have been waiting years to see a nude picture of David! Ha Ha!!!

Patty S

I just realized that the David forever photosite is listed on the Downunder Website. So it is the same pictures that I saw.

Patty S

No that's not Shaun, it's Steve. At least that's what the website says. That was one of David's best friends back in the 70s.

Briana

Re: Re: Questionable photo

How do you find that out? I just click on the photo, but don't know how to find out information about it. I remember that David did have a friend named Steve. One of his best friends, besides Sam. I thought it was Shaun because of the straight long hair.

Patty S

Re: Re: Re: Questionable photo

LOL! I guess I need glasses. I thought that was a female in the picture with DC. He is such a cutie!

Re: Re: Re: Re: Questionable photo

I knew it was a man because of the way his shoulders looked! Also I guess you can tell by the feet? HA HA!

Patty S

I remember reading one of the captions somewhere where it said it was Steve but now I can't find that caption. But I'm positive it's him. I Know I read it somewhere but can't remember exactly where. Sorry. But I'm pretty positive.

Bri