Cherish Classic Songs Didn't You Used To Be Daydreamer The Definitive Collection Up to Date  A Partridge Family Christmas Card Sound Magazine The Partridge Family Notebook Halloween Howls

The David Cassidy Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
More following up...

This is the box art for the Partridge Family Season 2 DVD. I think it looks great, go check it out for yourselves and see what you think.

http://www.cmongethappy.com/media/dvd_s2_boxart.jpg

Don't forget the release dat is for November 8th...Just in time to make a wonderful Christmas present.

Re: More following up...

Amidst the ever-evolving educational landscape, a groundbreaking and revolutionary development has dawned upon the horizon: our Take My Online Science Exam For Me service. This service has swiftly risen as a formidable game-changer, ushering students into a realm of unparalleled advantage on their academic journeys. By harnessing the innovative potential of this service, students not only gain a competitive edge but also embark on an educational odyssey enriched with insights, discoveries, and accomplishments that shape them into trailblazers of tomorrow's scientific frontiers.