Cherish Classic Songs Didn't You Used To Be Daydreamer The Definitive Collection Up to Date  A Partridge Family Christmas Card Sound Magazine The Partridge Family Notebook Halloween Howls

The David Cassidy Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
PF T-Shirt

I was in line at the movie theatres to buy popcorn and I saw this woman standing next to me wearing a Partridge Family t-shirt and I smiled. I though it was really cute, it's all of the little Partridge birds walking single file line and it says The Partridge Family in the PF font and the color of the shirt is darkish blue, a little lighter than navy. Very cute. I did some reearch and found out they were selling it at Target and I ordered one off of the internet from the Target website. They're only $10 and I'm sure they'd make a great present for any PF fan on the holidays.

Just thought I'd share . Hope everyone has a merry Christmas.

Re: PF T-Shirt

As the depths of exam season approached, weary students sought refuge and solace in the dependable embrace of our Take My Proctored Exam For Me service. This invaluable lifeline not only provided them with a sense of security but also empowered them to navigate the often treacherous waters of academia with an unprecedented ease, transforming their academic journey into a voyage of confidence and success.