Cherish Classic Songs Didn't You Used To Be Daydreamer The Definitive Collection Up to Date  A Partridge Family Christmas Card Sound Magazine The Partridge Family Notebook Halloween Howls

The David Cassidy Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Re: New Brunswick show

Don't get here very often, so Hi to all. I'll be seeing David this coming Friday night in Atlanta. My daughter, Cassidy will be going with me. Can hardly wait! If anyone has ideas on how I can meet this unapproachable man, please let me know. This will be the 3rd time I've seen him in 8 years and I can't seem to get to meet him. My daughter is having a fit too. She wants to tell him her name AND show him the drumstick that one of the bandmembers gave to her after the show we saw last year. Please e-mail me with suggestions? MISS you OCTAVIA! Feel better my friend! hugs to all. Susan

OH, I'll update everyone on the concert asap after I return!

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---

Replying to:

Thanks 4 the info Lana! Since I never get to go to David's concert's anymore I really love to hear about them! A female drummer? Thats KEWL

------------------------------------------------------

**** Many thanks to all of U that R keeping this board alive!

My operation's R taking place the coming week. Hopefully I'll B better soon. I'm so sorry I haven't been able to participate in the forum. I still haven't been to my mail either If U sent me an email I will get back to U when I can stand to sit at the 'puter longer than this. Have a GREAT weekend everyone... I'll B back ASAP!

Luv U'All!

Octavia

Time 4 some

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---

Replying to:

Just got back from the New Brunswick show. I had 5th row center. Getting sick of all these ppl who can't seem to use their legs to stand, they'll stand during intermission but won't stand for the show when everyone else is. Same set as usual, this time he didn't introduce his band & I love the way the girls would do Gimme Shelter when they were being introduced those other times. New suprise tho.....there's a young female drummer! She totally kicked butt! Don't even know her name tho.

Lana