Cherish Classic Songs Didn't You Used To Be Daydreamer The Definitive Collection Up to Date  A Partridge Family Christmas Card Sound Magazine The Partridge Family Notebook Halloween Howls

The David Cassidy Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Speaking of lunchboxes...

I have a question for anyone who might know...There is someone on Ebay selling DC lunchboxes from "Then and Now". It has the CD cover of David on it and it says "Then and Now". I don't know this person, but he/she lives in Marietta, GA, not far from me. I emailed them and they wouldn't tell me where they got it, just that it was a "promotional" item. This is the 2nd one that I know about that's been on Ebay from this one person. I said all of that to ask this...does anyone know about this or is this a fake????? Funny that only 2 have shown up and they are being auctioned by the same person. Just wondering...To look at it, go to ebay.com. The item number is 3935957056 The auction has ended and the final sale price was $41.50 Just curious if anyone else has seen these and where to get them. I've not seen them on David's website. Just sign me curious...

Re: Speaking of lunchboxes...

Hi Susan,

Yes, I've seen them on Ebay a few times, they were a promotional item, which were given out to fans (I think somewhere on the East coast of America)when 'Then and Now'was released in the US,

I think they are quite rare, and go for quite a lot of money.
The only thing I can suggest is check the sellers feedback on Ebay,he/she may have sold one previously, and it could give you a rough idea of how much to bid if you really wanted it Its a shame they won't tell you where it came from, as then you might know if its genuine or not,

This merchandise was given away free to fans, in fact I saw one advertised the very next day on Ebay, I'm sure if I'd been lucky enough to get one, I would want to hold on to it.

Good luck if you decide to bid for it

Mandy x

Re: Re: Speaking of lunchboxes...

I'm at least glad it doesn't look like it is a bootlegged item. I hate that. I won't be buying it at the prices on Ebay. I'm saving to see David again in December.

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---

Replying to:

Hi Susan,

Yes, I've seen them on Ebay a few times, they were a promotional item, which were given out to fans (I think somewhere on the East coast of America)when 'Then and Now'was released in the US,

I think they are quite rare, and go for quite a lot of money.
The only thing I can suggest is check the sellers feedback on Ebay,he/she may have sold one previously, and it could give you a rough idea of how much to bid if you really wanted it Its a shame they won't tell you where it came from, as then you might know if its genuine or not,

This merchandise was given away free to fans, in fact I saw one advertised the very next day on Ebay, I'm sure if I'd been lucky enough to get one, I would want to hold on to it.

Good luck if you decide to bid for it

Mandy x