Cherish Classic Songs Didn't You Used To Be Daydreamer The Definitive Collection Up to Date  A Partridge Family Christmas Card Sound Magazine The Partridge Family Notebook Halloween Howls

The David Cassidy Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Legal warning about copyright infringement in David Cassidy: Crazy Over You in Saratoga

I found your new kindle book on David Cassidy on Amazon and discovered you stole pictures from my copyrighted books- the photo of two ponies and another photo showing an album of David's by candlelight in Saratoga. You are illegally using my photos and writings and I have reported you to Amazon copyright infringement and they are investigatibg. I am ordering you to remove my material from your books. I will pursue legal action. How dare you steal other people's material.

Re: Legal warning about copyright infringement in David Cassidy: Crazy Over You in Saratoga

Hello! Feeling the exam pressure? Fear not! Our take my test online service is at your rescue. With our exceptional team supporting you, those online exams don’t stand a chance. Bid farewell to sleepless nights and welcome remarkable results. We've got your back – get ready to crush those exams!