Welcome to the Jeays message board.

Webster

Forum: General Forum
Start a New Topic 
   Board|Threaded
Author
Comment
Brighton Oct/Nov Gigs

Re interest in y Philip Jeays badge range I will be at a number of the Brighton gigs in Oct/Nov.(certainly 2nd Oct).

If anyone's interested in a badge or 2 let me know and I'll bring a few along.

Cheers

PS not sure about Mr Jeays on cruise liners. Thought that was more for the Bonnie Langfords of this world!!

Email  
Re: Brighton Oct/Nov Gigs

Don't come along on Oct 2nd Step, unless of course you want to take a look at the life drawing class, come along on the 3rd instead... although I can't guarantee any nudity.

Ha ha, yes, me on a cruise ship - still at least they couldn't run away... have you looked at his website? It starts like this:

"We will not promote any Artist that feels 
that profanity of any kind is cool.  It is not."

Do you think he's actually listened to any of my songs? Not that I think that profanity is cool obviously, but sometimes it's just fucking neccesary shit fuck wank arse. And tits.
See you on the 3rd.

Phil

What is the name of the venue re Trafalgar St on Oct 20th?? What time on and off .Cheers.

It's the Prince Albert - it's just Pog and us, (Pog being half of the Fab Stapleton Sisters) - they'll start about 8.30 - 9, we'll follow about 10.

Get your own FREE Forum today! 
Report Content ·  · Online Photo Albums   Free Blogs   Email Forms   Free Guestbooks 
powered by Powered by Bravenet bravenet.com