Welcome to the Jeays message board.

Webster

Forum: General Forum
Start a New Topic 
   Board|Threaded
Author
Comment
next cd

Okay, Phil, when is the next CD going to be available?

Email  
Re: next cd

It's taking a while, but it's nearer the end that the beginning! At this rate probably April / May...

Any gigs coming up? We're getting withdrawal symptoms!

Email  

Will there be the option, as last time, of paying for the album in advance? It of course enables you to invest the cash and blow the accrued interest on quails' eggs and larks' tongues and sharp suits and other rock star stuff; it gives us a modest discount and a frisson of tantalising anticipation; and it thereby makes everybody deliriously happy. Hurrah!

Email  

Yes, there certainly will be the chance to buy the new album up front, details will follow as and when we're ready...

And Jim, gigs coming up are Newbury on Fri 21st March, and Deal on Sat 29th March - full details to be sent out as soon as Trapmuffin gets back from being a lazy bloody cow, or else I'll just have to bloody well do it my bloody self. Bloody bloody hell.

Newbury? Isn't that in Berkshire? What's wrong with bloody Brighton?

Email  

Yes, Newbury is in Berkshire, and therefore not Brighton, but we'll keep trying - a prospective date with Robb Johnson at the Albert fell through, but we are trying, honest! Once the album's done we'll approach the live scene with a renewed vigour...

Phil, excellent news. I was beginning to think it may be ten years like Scott Walker! Promise me, Phil its not like his Drift album!
Money for the album......... have you thought of sponsorship..... getting your fans to sponsor the songs. So much to sponsor one of the songs in return for a mention on the cd sleeve notes and perhaps a signed copy of the lyrics personally signed by your good self? What do you think? Anyone got any other ideas? Come on you are all intelligent. This is sponsoring the arts.

Email  

How about getting Trapmuffin to sell her body?

Email  

Interesting idea, selling Trapmuffin's body,

Would it be for medical research? You know an arm and a leg etc? Or did you have something on a rental basis in mind?

I suppose the bottom line is to compare how much cash each idea would raise for the next cd?

Email  
Get your own FREE Forum today! 
Report Content ·  · Counters & Site Stats   Free Guestbooks   Free Web Hosting   Cheap Domains