Welcome to the Jeays message board.

Webster

Forum: General Forum
Start a New Topic 
   Board|Threaded
Author
Comment
A Return To The Wellington

Phil is pencilled in to return the Duke of Wellington Shoreham on the 1st,2nd or 3rd August (part of the Belgian Beer festival) according to the landlord there.

Re: A Return To The Wellington

Oh yes! Sunday 3rd August - subject to confirmation of band members (we've definitely got Simon on guitar and Kerry on bass, hopefully we'll have a drummer too) so should be a goer - Trapmuffin will post details nearer the time...

Trust this will be an evening job rather than afternoon. I was going to go to the last one but had rather a long journey (From Turkey). Actually got back at 5.45pm and rang the pub to see what time Mr jeays would be on only to find out he had been and gone. Would this have been the longest journey ever to a Jeays gig!!!

Is this gig actually on and if so at what time. Its all gone a little quiet!!

Did you not get Trapmuffin's mailout? Here's what she said:

Next gig is at the Duke of Wellington pub on August 2nd as part of Attila the Stockbroker's Belgian Beer Festival. There will be music from 5pm on both Saturday and Sunday, with Mr Jeays performing with a full band at about 9.45 on the Saturday.

There yo go - if you didn't get the original email let us know and I'll have Trapmuffin flogged...

No on this occasion I didn't get an E Mail. As a consequence I didn't know about last nights gig.

Added to that I was under the impression that the Wellington was on Sun and booked tickets for the Arsenal on Sat with over night London stay!!

I have now booked train back to Brighton on Sat to enable me to get to the gig (doubled my travel costs but felt it would be worth it).

Badges will obviously be with me.

Cheers.

PS can you make sure my E Mail addtess is on your system .

Get your own FREE Forum today! 
Report Content ·  · Web Calendars   Counters & Site Stats   Free Blogs   Free Web Tools 
powered by Powered by Bravenet bravenet.com