General Forum
This Forum is Locked
Topic
Author
Views
Replies
Last Post
Background?
I can't figure out how to add a back ground at the begining I add & at the end I add Am I not doing a background HTML correct? Thanks for any & All Help
Views: 168   Replies: 2
Last Post: Feb 1, 2005 2:53am
by Sally Davis
Calendar link followed:not starting at current month
Today is February 1st. When visitors follow my link from my website to my calendar, it starts them on January 2005 instead of starting on February 2005. Why is that? Is there some setting I need to make? Please help. Thanks, Chad
Views: 142   Replies: 1
Last Post: Jan 31, 2005 10:19pm
by cconline1971
g
Gakka
Email Forms.. My question disappeared?
Hi guys, I asked a question about an email form I made and then while searching for it, I couldn't find it :| Anyway, here's the question again. I've created an e-mail form and the submit button does not work! The link is www.geocities.com/airportshuttlenorthwest/Boo...
Views: 180   Replies: 2
Last Post: Jan 31, 2005 7:14pm
by Gakka
g
Gage
How do i add music to my web site?
i want to know what i have to do to get music on my site. what do i do to get music on my site?
Views: 214   Replies: 3
Last Post: Jan 31, 2005 3:39pm
by Gage
forwarding URL
I know that at one time Bravenet had an option for if I wanted to have a URL forwarded to another URL automatically. Ever since they "new and improved" (so to speak) their site, I can't find it! Can you tell me where I can find this service again in here? Thanks!
Views: 222   Replies: 7
Last Post: Jan 31, 2005 2:30pm
by Morgan
k
Kathy
text and back ground colors
My guest book is printed with white font on very light colored background. I've looked everywhere to find where to change one or the other but keep banging my head against one wall after another. How do I change the font color or the back ground color?
Views: 233   Replies: 2
Last Post: Jan 31, 2005 2:29pm
by Morgan
Deleting a page
Hi. Question. How do you delete a page from the site? Thanks. Michelle
Views: 141   Replies: 1
Last Post: Jan 31, 2005 1:34pm
by Peter
posting daily on the website
I'm not sure what the best way to go about doing this is. I want to have a section (or two) on my site that has like "picture of the day" or "....something of the day", where I will post something new everyday. Is there a way I can do this without having to create...
Views: 155   Replies: 2
Last Post: Jan 31, 2005 12:24pm
by Stephen Chapman
affiliate program
With regards to the affiliate program, to earn something, do they have to register a pro account or just a regular account in order for me to earn money?
Views: 147   Replies: 2
Last Post: Jan 31, 2005 11:32am
by Morgan
IP addresses
How do I find OR where do I go to find an IP address when someone posts a message in my forum that is not suitable to me? Plz Help!!! Thank You
Views: 170   Replies: 1
Last Post: Jan 31, 2005 11:31am
by Morgan
c
Cheryl
html newsletter width
there is a box that I can choose in pixils or percent the width of my HTML newletter, but when I change this number I don't see any changes in my newsletter - it's default at 700 pix. - my newsletter is long and thin, I would like it a little wider. Thanks for any help
Views: 216   Replies: 2
Last Post: Jan 31, 2005 8:51am
by Cheryl
j
JOHN
music
how do i get music on site plzzzzzzzzzzzz help
Views: 260   Replies: 1
Last Post: Jan 31, 2005 8:30am
by Peter
Problems with Pictures
I am having a Hard time getting pictures on my site. I do Not want my Photo Album on my site just certain pictures. Can you tell me step-by-step (easy Please I am new at this) how to put just certain pictures on my site? I have tried using yours as a photo h...
Views: 180   Replies: 2
Last Post: Jan 31, 2005 3:38am
by Sally Davis
Unable to get File Manager
I am unable to get File Manager after I click 'Manage your site' which I need to edit my files and to add new files
Views: 135   Replies: 1
Last Post: Jan 31, 2005 3:18am
by Peter
a
abster
Updating Counter Stats Code
My counter stat in my site has changed to a picture that says, "Counter code has changed. Please update your code." But I come here to copy the code and my counter stat is MISSING! I just checked yesterday and it was still working...
Views: 1358   Replies: 1
Last Post: Jan 31, 2005 3:17am
by Peter
enquiry
dear sir I am a user of bravenet.com. even after logging into my website i cant find the manage website or the website wizard instead it is showing build website. explain me how to then modify my website. reply soon. Issack rajan
Views: 170   Replies: 1
Last Post: Jan 31, 2005 3:12am
by Peter
search engines
Why won't a search engine such as yahoo locate my websight.
Views: 127   Replies: 1
Last Post: Jan 31, 2005 3:11am
by Peter
Counter Vanished!!!!
My counter (which I've had for around 6 years) has suddenly vanished from Bravenet. I use all 3 counters in my allowed free service, and the one I use most suddenly no longer exists!!!! I had in excess of 8 million visitors on that counter and now it's gone!!!! Ca...
Views: 206   Replies: 3
Last Post: Jan 30, 2005 11:56pm
by Hans
Host Features
Is there any way for me to host all of the Bravenet features on my own server? Thanks much.
Views: 149   Replies: 1
Last Post: Jan 30, 2005 9:51pm
by Morgan
Free Links
I need to delete a link on my links page--I can't get any list of links to show up on my service manager page.
Views: 161   Replies: 2
Last Post: Jan 30, 2005 6:49pm
by Hermgirl
g
gemmak
Missing counter and stats
The counter on my site has been replaced with the message that I need to replace my code with a new one. If I click on the link I get the message 'counter not found' and if I go in via the Bravenet homepage the counter and all the stats have disappeared without trace...
Views: 157   Replies: 2
Last Post: Jan 30, 2005 6:08pm
by James Weber
j
Jeff
Music...again?
Ok, I know this question has been asked before, but how do I put music up and more importantly video on my site here. The music I'd like to have play when someone logs onto my site, and I'd like to have videos that people can download...how does that work, and or c...
Views: 283   Replies: 3
Last Post: Jan 30, 2005 4:17pm
by Peter
p
P.S.
help!!!!
ok....well i "supposely" deleted my website, cuz i dont want it anymore! so i deleted it. and i went to my website, but its still there? why? i thought i deleted it!!
Views: 178   Replies: 1
Last Post: Jan 30, 2005 1:10pm
by Peter
IMAGES
I have been using images that I've uploaded to my Bravenet account for some of the Website Services (Guestbook,Message Board and Journal). They have been working fine until today. All images that I've used for backgrounds for the services are not loading. Take for ex...
Views: 178   Replies: 1
Last Post: Jan 30, 2005 1:03pm
by Peter
k
Ka Fat
Why does the Counter Referrers show incoming links that does not link to my webpage?
It's strange. Occasionally, I find from the counter referrers some incoming links that does not link to my webpage. Can somebody explain?
Views: 173   Replies: 3
Last Post: Jan 30, 2005 12:58pm
by Peter
s
sandy
change domain name
My site is getting ready to expire, feb 8, and yes I am going to renew (pro). The trouble is that when I renew, I want to cancel sandysselectstuff.com and get a new domain name. How do I renew and change it? Thanks
Views: 226   Replies: 1
Last Post: Jan 30, 2005 12:27pm
by chuck
Bravenet Meltdown?
I just was checking my calendar and found it to be stuck in September 1999. When I tried to open a tickect, no can do. What's up with Bravenet today?
Views: 205   Replies: 1
Last Post: Jan 30, 2005 12:18pm
by chuck
Hosting Problem?
I am creating a new website (pcb2.macphersonandassociate.com). The index page works just fine locally but when I publish it and then use a browser (Microsoft or Netscape) to view it, one graphic is missing. I checked that the appropriate files (jpg and overlay) ar...
Views: 184   Replies: 2
Last Post: Jan 30, 2005 12:04pm
by Stephen Chapman
Can I choose which ads I was on my site?
I just created my first site (free, naturally) but some of the ads i have on my site are entirely contradictory to the content on my site... Can I choose which ads I would like on my site? Example: I would rather have A hosting ad over a dating ad.
Views: 182   Replies: 2
Last Post: Jan 30, 2005 11:58am
by Stephen Chapman
r
R.T.J.
Password gate worn't work! :(
hello... I can't seem to figure out how to get the Password gate to work. I copied and pasted the code and the form shows up on my page. I added a user with a password and the URL of the target page to the password gate service manage accounts. But now when I try...
Views: 231   Replies: 9
Last Post: Jan 30, 2005 3:50am
by Rasmus