This Message Forum is no longer in use

Please use the new Bravenet Help Forums FOUND HERE

>
General Forum
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
Appointments - Day start time

My question is.. can I select a differant start of the day time other than 7:00am. If you notice by looking at my calendar, most of the activities the guild I am hosting are activities that begin noon or after. I'd like to be able to start the day at say 11:00 am and run it until 11:00pm. That way when looking at the appointments for one day, they can do so without having to scroll all the way to the "evening" section. Please let me know if this can be done as soon as possible.

Re: Appointments - Day start time

Oh by the way, when you load the main page, click on "Events" and that will take you to the calender. ::grins:: Should have added that before LOL

Re: Appointments - Day start time

Ya know.. it's been almost 3 months and not even an "Hmm.. I'm not sure" has been posted.. I understand that if no one knows the answer that's fine, but keep me guessing for the last three months isn't very nice.
Oh I know.... "open a ticket window and ask" is always a good response... ::rolls eyes:: checking here would have been easier... or maybe those people behind the ticket window don't read these simple questions??