This Message Forum is no longer in use

Please use the new Bravenet Help Forums FOUND HERE

>
General Forum
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
Template buttons

Hey guys, im someone still in high school working on a web site for my computer science course. Its not due until after the xmas holidays and all, but i wanna get an early start. I was wondering about template buttons. Is there any really easy way to edit them so they say what you want? Let's say I want one to say "Menu," or something similar, how would i go about doing that? I tried working with it on paint and then uploading it, but i got an error. Please help me out guys, thanks.

Browser: erinowns200,2

Re: Template buttons

A button can be created in one of two ways:

1. As part of a form - just edit the html code to change its properties
2. AS a graphic - two ways to add text:
a. Use any graphic editing software to add the text to the code
b. Use the graphic as the background to a table cell (can get a bit messy to set up)

You can determine the the format of the button by inspecting the underlying html of the template. Just open it in your browser and use the standard menu options to view the source.

Re: Re: Template buttons

thanks a lot for trying to help, but ive already tried all that. Like, i know i can change the img src for a new picture and all that u know, but i mean is there any faster way? like with the visual editor, if i could just write the text that i want in? say im using bravenet...

Browser: erinowns200,2

Re: Re: Re: Template buttons

No.