This Message Forum is no longer in use

Please use the new Bravenet Help Forums FOUND HERE

>
General Forum
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
I can't save my changes for my web site!

I have a pro account, my own domain name all set up through bravenet and then I go and add some things to my site now that I hav more tools and such because I am on pro instead of free I add the changes. It says changes saved and all like it did on the free account but then the page would relode again like normal but all my changes would reset back to the way I had it. I can't change a single page. Everything I change, add, or remove just won't save. I need help please. Post all coments here e-mail me if u want at realmesofmysticdreamers@yahoo.com or use my yahoo IM: deltaforce1012002@yahoo.com I just want this problem solved quickly.
Thank you,
Chris W.

Browser: deltaforce1012002@yahoo.com,4

Re: I can't save my changes for my web site!

Nothing we can do for you here... open a ticket in the support center.

Re: Re: I can't save my changes for my web site!

OK. thanks any ways. I was just wanting to see if any one here was having the same troubles as me.
Thanks for the reply,
Chris

Browser: deltaforce1012002,4

Re: Re: Re: I can't save my changes for my web site!

I am having the same problem. I just switched over (to a paid site) the day before yesterday. If you find out what the problem is, could you please post it here?
Thanks.
Janet

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---

Replying to:

OK. thanks any ways. I was just wanting to see if any one here was having the same troubles as me.
Thanks for the reply,
Chris

Browser: butterflygrace7

Re: Re: Re: Re: I can't save my changes for my web site!

I am also having the same problem.. I upgraded to pro and I can't do anything... all that comes up is the default template and I can't edit or upload anything ... I submitted a ticket but so far no answers...

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: I can't save my changes for my web site!

ok thanks sue. I have been so busy i just now have the time to submit a ticket. post any answers to it when u get it.
Thanks,
Chris

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: I can't save my changes for my web site!

OK. I made a ticket and they just wanted me to post my diagnostic reort that this site did for me:
http://resources.bravenet.com/minitools/client_diagnostics/
if you have the same problem or have yet got a response you may want t save some time and go ahead and give them your diagnostic the site give you.
Thanks,
Chris