This Message Forum is no longer in use

Please use the new Bravenet Help Forums FOUND HERE

>
General Forum
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
New Domain But Cannot Edit Or Upload

I just want to know why I cannot upload anything to my new paid account which I got last night, or make any changes to my pages. I ordered the basic package with a domain name included from Bravenet last night, ever since that I've tried to get an answer to this problem and others I've been having all day today. Seems no one wants to tell me why this is happening or what I can do about it. If it's a problem with Bravenet's service in some why I'd apprecaite being told, I wont bite... just don't ignore me please. I'm a new customer and would appreciate some interest in keeping me around :)

Re: New Domain But Cannot Edit Or Upload

You can't access the domain until your ISP updates their name server. This can take between 24 and 72 hours.

This is not a Bravenet issue, it is down to your ISP.

Re: New Domain But Cannot Edit Or Upload

Hello there, I seem to be having the same problem as you are or were. Get it figured out yet?? I could sure use some help!! Thanks, Nikki

Re: Re: New Domain But Cannot Edit Or Upload

Hi Nikki,

I got some quick help after filling out a Ticket. Seems something was wrong with my account and it had to be restructured... or something like that, but it's working now. Not sure what it was, but maybe you could get help the same way I did?

Hope you do :)