This Message Forum is no longer in use

Please use the new Bravenet Help Forums FOUND HERE

>
General Forum
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
Fast URL Sign-Up Glitch?

While trying to sign up for a fast URL in the destined.to category, the server tells me the subdomain "dream" is taken, but when I try to surf to that URL, I get an error message "Sorry, the account you are trying to access has been deleted" "The account no longer exists." -- so apparently that fast URL is available, but the server doesn't recognize it?

Re: Fast URL Sign-Up Glitch?

At a guess there is probably a time lag between cancelling a fast url and making it available to others.

Re: Re: Fast URL Sign-Up Glitch?

Thank you for the response... yes, I thought perhaps that was possible, but if such is the case it would be nice if the server would nite that (example: "This fast URL is being closed and will be available for sign-up after 01-21-05") so there is some explanation, if the url is not made immediately available? As it is, if not a glitch, it's a little confusing :/

Thanks again for the response.

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---

Replying to:

At a guess there is probably a time lag between cancelling a fast url and making it available to others.

Re: Re: Re: Fast URL Sign-Up Glitch?

IF you want to suggest a service enhancement to Bravenet you should raise a support ticket. These boards are not routinely monitored.