This Message Forum is no longer in use

Please use the new Bravenet Help Forums FOUND HERE

>
General Forum
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
Something is butchering my website

Ok, I logged into my website today(not via bravenet,or to edit)and my counter settings had been re-set,pictures disappeard, and my text has shrunk mysteriously.What the heck is happening?Is someone hacking into my site and waging guerilla warfare?

Browser: Number1son723226,2

Re: Something is butchering my website

I looked at your site earlier and then again just a while ago. I see what you mean about the some of the images going away. Part of the problem is that your images are not local to your web site and are links to some other web site. If there is any kind of disconnect or delay in the connection, the loading of the image is aborted. It's OK to makes the images link to some other site, but copy the image locally. Then your not dependent on the other site.

I didn't see anything wrong with your text. All you text looks the same as it did before. But you have some problems there as well. For example, on your Techinques web page, you are trying to stress the need to stress not over seasoning. The paragraph doesn't show up because there is a couple of important brackets missing.

And, here is an addition for your hot links. It's on how to light a barbeque with liquid oxygen.

http://ep.llnl.gov/msds/Chem120/lox-oxidation.html

Makes your grill ready to cook in 3 seconds flat.

Re: Re: Something is butchering my website

Holy Jesus, lighting a BBQ in 3 seconds flat!!! What's next? Nuclear power?

Browser: Number1son723226