This Message Forum is no longer in use

Please use the new Bravenet Help Forums FOUND HERE

>
General Forum
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
Can't access my acount due to "Enable Cookies"

I have tried many things just to enable my cookies. I've already change my security level all to low, even check it from the scroll menu and make sure cookies are enabled, already restarted my PC and I dont have any firewall installed.

Anyone who is capable of helping me please reply to my message here. Thank You very Much.

Baski

Re: Can't access my acount due to "Enable Cookies"

I started having similar problems this week. I could log into my account OK, but when I went to manage my web site it would tell me to log in again and then complain that I didn't have cookies enabled. I opened a ticket but all I got was some form mail going on about firewalls and things. I responded to it but never heard from them again.

Anyway, this was all with Netscape 7.2. I fired up Internet Explorer 6.0.28... and I didn't have any problems. Now Netscape doesn't let me log in at all. I can see that there are about a dozen cookies in place from Bravenet. Now Netscape will not connect whether I'm working through a firewall/proxy, or not.

Something has changed recently because, I work with Netscape 99% of the time and it's only this week that I started having trouble.