Please use the new Bravenet Help Forums FOUND HERE

>
General Forum
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
e-mail address: How to use it

Hello,
I am not sure what I need to do but I have an e-mail address "bill@ramonaoilcompany.com" that is provided by Bravenet and am not sure how to set it up to be used. I am currently subscribed to AOL. Do I need some other program to accept e-mails at that address? Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Re: e-mail address: How to use it

Follow the setup directions provided in the Email accounts area in the hosting service manager. All of the settings are there.

Note: Bravenet does not provide SMTP (outgoing) email servers so use whatever SMTP settings your current provider gives you.

Re: Re: e-mail address: How to use it

Morgan, Thanks for the information. I am still having a problem, not with the Bravenet set-up but the set-up in MS Outlook Express. When I log on with the correct password, it never recognizes it. Any ideas??

Re: Re: Re: e-mail address: How to use it

Make sure the password is correct. As long as you have the correct settings and the login details are correct you should not have any problem.

Outlook error reporting is pretty vague... so go through all of the setup options and make sure they are correct.

Re: Re: Re: e-mail address: How to use it

I can't read my mail on bravenet.