Please use the new Bravenet Help Forums FOUND HERE

>
General Forum
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
e-commerce

Hi everyone,
I am restructuring my website. I previously accepted paypal. Now, I am upgrading to a merchant account w/linkpoint software for real time processing. Does anyone know if Bravenet supports this e-commerce feature along with shopping carts. If so, how well does it work w/Bravenet.Thanks.

Re: e-commerce

Wow just emailed support desk on this.....Hope we get an answer - You accepted Paypal? How?

Re: Re: e-commerce

Hi Shirley,
I previously accepted Paypal on my website by cut and paste method. Their website www.paypal.com has merchant tools to help set up the "buynow "buttons. When you sign up for an account( I opened a business instead of personal) you can access their tools/ shopping cart. You answer some questions related to the products you want to sell. Paypal will automatically customize your buttons,etc. You can then cut and paste them into your website. Be aware that your customers will be using paypal's shopping cart therefore only paypal payments can be used with these buynow buttons. I hope this info will help.

sincerely,
Sonya

Re: Re: Re: e-commerce

Perfect! Thanks so much for the info...but now Paypal has the added feature that your customers don't have to be members of paypal to use it...right? (Which helps a lot)...Still have a long way to go to get my site up and working though....

Shirley
Blue Dog Beads