>
General Forum
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
Payment Receipt

Hi,

This is an urgent request.

My pro site search is nearly ready for renewal, with the money coming straight out of my visa account. I am happy to renew the service and allow you to take money out of the account to pay for it. However, because I work for a council in the United Kingdom, I will not be re-embursed the money unless the online receipt I receive is in english pounds!
Therefore If you can assure my that the payment receipt will highlight the cost in pounds, I will be happy to renew the service; If not, It may cause problems because we really need a site search on our site. In this case I will have to consider cancellation.
I really hope you are able to do this for me as we really need to continue with the pro site search service.
Please can you get back to me on this matter asap as this has to be resolved before the renewal date.

Regards
David Locke

Re: Payment Receipt

It's a nice letter and I can see why you need the receipt, but I don't think this is the right place to send this. You should be sending this directly to Bravenet's Support Center at http://support.bravenet.com/ . Go down the bottom of the page and open a support ticket. They will answer fairly quickly and you will have a tracking number to follow your request.

Re: Payment Receipt

Any supplier will give you a receipt for what they received. The sterling exchange rate is determined by Visa not Bravenet.

If the billing currency is a prime consideration then you will need to use one of the many UK based hosting services.