This Message Forum is no longer in use

Please use the new Bravenet Help Forums FOUND HERE

>
General Forum
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
TEMPLATES FREE ? bad service :-((((

BAD SERVICE!!!!!! the pro templates we only could get them upgrading to pro .
i TRYED the "free" templates, i try to add them to my-favourites and appeard a message with 2 options, upgrade to pro $, or buy them separated.
SO WHY do you say its fre ?
I couldn't add any template to favourites, you are lying.
HOW CAN WE GET FREE TEMPLATES? i tryed to add them to favourites section, but bravenet show 2 options: upgrade to pro $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$, or buy templates separatedly $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

Re: TEMPLATES FREE ? bad service :-((((

Download any free template you like. The instructions are all in the Template Gallery. Select Browse Gallery, then choose the template you want.

Re: TEMPLATES FREE ? bad service :-((((

Bravenet supplies two types of templates, Free and Pro. To obtain the Pro templates you need to upgrade. The initial screen, when browsing the templates, shows all of the Free and Pro templates. The templates that have a little red "*Pro" in the lower right corner are the Pro templates and require an upgrade. If you are only interested in the Free templates, at the top of the "Browse the Gallery" section there is a drop down menu that will allow you to view only the Free templates. The catagory selections below that show both Free and Pro templates.

Another nice selection of free templates can be had at Steve's Templates. The Free Template link is on the right. You can download them to your local disk, edit them, and then upload them to your site.

Re: Re: TEMPLATES FREE ? bad service :-((((

i made that...
i browse the gallery, i saw templtes "pro" to promembers, than i try to choose any free template, the instructions say we could add a template to favourite area, i try that, and appear a page with 2 options:
1- upgrade to pro membership,
2- buy any template individually.. , or with a free hosting bravenet account, use a template..

Re: Re: TEMPLATES FREE ? bad service :-((((

now it works..
i don't know why yesterday didn't work, i made "view template" (a free one), than "add to my favourites" ,, and appeared a page with opiton 1: upgrade to pro, or 2: buy templates individually..

regards
i will look at steve templates

regards

Re: Re: Re: TEMPLATES FREE ? bad service :-((((

You probably just accidentally selected one of the Pro templates. There are a lot of things going on when you start a web site. The part that I don't like is that you can select to view Pro or Free templates. But the category selections mix them back together again. This causes a little confusion. Good luck with your site.

Re: Re: Re: Re: TEMPLATES FREE ? bad service :-((((

thanks