This Message Forum is no longer in use

Please use the new Bravenet Help Forums FOUND HERE

>
General Forum
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
How do I add music to my site

HELP I've been trying for days to get some of the free audio files embedded into my webpages without luck. I'll embed them and play them when the page is loaded as long as I'm in the file manager. I use the Visual Manager to embed them and they play but even after I've saved them when I leave the file manager to go to the website wizard to publish and then go to check it out it doesn't play HELP.

Patricia

Browser: AKASHADOBIE,2

Re: How do I add music to my site

hi dude, if you wanna your music to play automatically as soon as the page loads, try the following: I will use a lay man language here

1 first make sure that your music is converted into mp3 on your computer (ripped}
2 upload it into your server
3 go to website wizard then go to edit pages
4 edit the page you want to embed your music
5 copy the URL of your music e.g if your website is you.com and the title of the music you uploaded is bad boy.mp3 (or rm or wav) then the url is going to be http://www.you.com/bad boy.mp3
6 in the page that you want to edit, click on code editor then decide where you want to your music to play automatically. You will most probably want it to play at the bottom of the page, just paste the following at the bottom of the page and save.

7 if I take the example I gave above as your url, then what you paste on your code editor will look like this:

And then save

Your are done dude.

I hope I have not derialed.