This Message Forum is no longer in use

Please use the new Bravenet Help Forums FOUND HERE

>
General Forum
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
Conflict btwn p/word gate and javascript?

I believe I may have a conflict btwn my free p/word gate and/or other Bravenet tools and some javascript code I have which is linked in external file.

I have a js popup (not automatic loading, just a link) on login page of p/word protected site, which is loading fine. However when I put same code on internal p/word protected page I get an error and no popup when link is clicked. The other tool on that page are the Bravenet poll so there is already an automatic popup. Note that I host my site elsewhere.

Is this a known problem? If needed I can post the js code for you to see.

Re: Conflict btwn p/word gate and javascript?

Posting the Javascript will not do much good and popup codes are pretty generic anyway. There has to be more to it than a interaction between the password gate and the Javascript popup. If you don't want us to see your protected page, maybe you can slip in a test page instead. Or, set a temporary password so we can see the problem. You can change the password after the problem is fixed. But unless you can give us a URL, so we can see the problem in action, we really can't give you much help.

Re: Conflict btwn p/word gate and javascript?

Thanks so much for that. It is 1am my time will do in morning and post back then. Thanks again.