Please use the new Bravenet Help Forums FOUND HERE

>
General Forum
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: How come my account is still open?!

see above where it says open a support ticket if you need help with your hosting in the bravenet support center

if you still have your hosting for so much time or your domain you need to cancel them

you said you deleted your site and all you did there was just delete the files and that but you are still registered for the domain/and hosting both till they expire so you will be charged till YOU properly cancel your domain/hosting

Re: Re: How come my account is still open?!

"so you will be charged till YOU properly cancel your domain/hosting"

How is that done?

did you read what Candy posted

guess not

but it tells you what need to do

Right. For the uninitiated (like me), what I am understanding is - you cannot end your own account by clicking a few buttons; you open a dialogue with the team at Bravenet and hopefully they will respond and delete your account, cancel your recurring bill, etc.
So, ticket opened - here's to quick end.
The irony is this: If you want to end your account...hold on. You don't intuitively just close your account by deleting it, which is what the site easily lets you do. Because then you can't log in to make a support ticket when you find you are still being charged. Of course, it can be argued that while you still have an account, you could be charged for the services...