This Message Forum is no longer in use

Please use the new Bravenet Help Forums FOUND HERE

>
General Forum
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
Message Forum - Some members unable to access threads.

Hey, I have been having issues on my message forum.

Some of the members have been saying they can't get into certain threads, or sometimes any of the threads, or can't get past the first page. They can post new threads, but then can't get into them.

The problem started a few days ago with one person, and then yesterday it happened to a second. Then it fixes itself for a bit, and then happens again!

Nobody's IP has been blocked and I can't figure out what is causing this. Any ideas anyone?

Re: Message Forum - Some members unable to access threads.

saw no problems

might watch with the forum if people are using it like a chat room and posting continuously people will be unable to post if have posted too many times so that could prevent them from posting

only you can ban people so unless you have banned someone then they can't get in

otherwise be a little more specific what does it say if they try to post or anything does it give them an error message

Re: Message Forum - Some members unable to access threads.

Can access without problem. As already suggested it may be the flood control which is there to stop people swamping your forum with spam.

Enabling image verification will slow down the rate of posting slightly and might do the trick.