This Message Forum is no longer in use

Please use the new Bravenet Help Forums FOUND HERE

>
General Forum
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
question about confirmation email

Hi! I just signed up for these services today. And i was just wondering how the confirmation email works. I went to my website and joined the mailing list with my personal email and i have no received a confirmation email yet. I'm not sure what to do to set that up. So it would be great if anyone could help me out. Thanks so much!!

Re: question about confirmation email

if you have an e-mail address that is hotmail, aol, gmail, msn, or yahoo those you need to check your junk/bulk or spam folders to see if went there or otherwise your confirmation mail may have been lost in cyberspace

if you have a different e-mail address and want to use that one then switch your e-mail address in your account area with bravenet and perhaps try signing up again

many people who have these e-mail addresses above will not receive the confirmation e-mail with the link they must click in order to be subscribed to your mailing list because the above have strong filters and things not only from bravenet but other places end up not being delivered

First log in to your account and check that
1. Your request is pending
2. the spelling of your email address is correct

If your email is forwarding to one of the major webmail providers such as Hotmail or Yahoo then the message may have been zapped as spam. That is a problem at their end not with Bravenet.

Thanks! I have yahoo and i guess it went to my bulk folder and i always delete the whole folder. So i made it where my name would appear as the sender and not it works. thanks so much!!

Re: Re: question about confirmation email

At one time Bravenet were actually warning Yahoo customers to use a different email address for registration because this was such a problem.

I tried to register with a different company just before Christmas and lost the confirmation email in exactly the same way. As I said before it is down to Yahoo not Bravenet.