Please use the new Bravenet Help Forums FOUND HERE

>
General Forum
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
Google your site

Hi there,

Is anyone able to make the site in bravehost to be popular? I means, can we use google to search for our website in bravehost?

Many thanks and regards,

Tri

Re: Google your site

Popular? Depends on content. And what sort of popularity you aim for. "Britney Spears naked" will undoubtedly draw more visitors than "Anabranching networks.

Google? Yes, certainly. Just go there and register your site. (Go there, click "About Google", then look for a link that says "Submit.....")

When I google my website, I see "Decorative by CSS Templates" this is the free template I used with bravenet. I do not want this shown when I google my site. How can I delete this text.

Thanks

if you have something to do with the template it will show your site as so

looks like a combination of some text you put and whatever displays on the template in another language

Now your title shows your site name so could work on your content and more things with your site and resubmit or something for more appeal

Free sites are subdomains. Subdomains can be quite challenging to get indexed on Google and take a long time to show up there.

Get your own domain name.

Thanks for the response. I purchased my own domain name. Then I selected one of the templates that bravenet offers. How can i my name appear versus "free cs templates" when I google my website?

Thanks

Not sure how in the online editor. But you need to change your meta data.

Your title tag is important (very important).

There is a lot of info regarding indexing on Google..Just stick with it and be patient...Google will Index you...Just remember that it never happens as fast as we want...

Thank you so much for your assistance. You were right to be patient.

i have another question about whois domain tools.when i google my name who is domain tools is listed with my contact information. will this disappear when i enable privacy status on my domain

Thanks

Your information on who is WILL BE PUBLIC UNLESS YOU PAY TO HAVE IT HIDDEN

Who do i pay to have it hidden?

Any and all questions and or concerns about addvertising? Please feel free to email me. Free consultation