This Message Forum is no longer in use

Please use the new Bravenet Help Forums FOUND HERE

>
General Forum
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
manage your DNS records

WHAT THE HECK IS THIS AND HOW DO I FIX IT?

Warning: According to an internal test your website doesn't seem to be resolving to our servers (yet). Please be aware that any changes you've made or features you've enabled here may not work if the public cannot reach your site. If you've recently transferred or registered this domain please check back shortly as the changes may not have taken effect (they could take up to 24-72 hours depending on the settings of your previous dns provider). If you've been making changes to your dns records you may have rendered your site unreachable. If this is the case, click here to manage your DNS records. If your website still isn't working after 24-72 hours, please contact our support team.

WHAT THE HECK IS THIS AND HOW DO I FIX IT?

Re: manage your DNS records

Seems you have been messing around with your site
and not knowing what you are doing and things have messed it up

Your site needs to be pointed towards your hosts DNS servers in order for your site to run properly.

Once you get your DNS servers set to what your host has told you they are you need to give proper time for your site to propogate and then it will be visible.

So assuming your site is hosted here at bravenet your paid domain with paid hosting if it is asking you about DNS servers

Well I haven't and this appeared out of the blue. In any case Iwould like it fixed.

So do I use click:

If this is the case, click here to manage your DNS records.

Will that fix it

Is it a new domain? Are you sure you haven't made any changes?

It is hard to help without knowing the domain name.

Theye are the sites:

Websites 10
theforeststar.com 1.2 MB
tuneup.theforeststar.com 0 Bytes
de-complex.name 0 Bytes
forums.de-complex.net 0 Bytes
files.alpm2.com 0 Bytes
alpm2.com 274.0 KB
sale.alpm2.com 0 Bytes
de-complex.net 2.3 KB
tfsgraphic.com 41.9 MB
tct-news.com 1004.7 KB

And every one of them is having the same problem?

These get the error
de-complex.name 0 Bytes
de-complex.net 2.3 KB

They ALL Show:

Please note, any changes made here will NOT be loaded into the Website Wizard. If you want to edit your pages from here, you'll need to stop using the Wizard to publish, as this would overwrite the File Manager changes.

That note appears for all websites.

As for those two domains, both look like they have expired in December.

DNS error message

Dear Sirs,

My website has dissapeared even though it is renewed until 2015 with Bravenet.

I have logged in to check all the files are still there but the website still will not work any ideas ??

Browser: Firefox

Re: DNS error message

David,

Your hosting is good until 2015, however, your domain expired in February. You can still get your domain back if you hurry, but it is going to cost more then your typical $8.95. Please open a support ticket immediately so our support department can help you.

Courtnie