This Message Forum is no longer in use

Please use the new Bravenet Help Forums FOUND HERE

>
General Forum
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
Cannot Find My Domain??!!

I hoping someone can help me. I had a domain that registered here at bravenet that expired earlier this month but I was never notified by email about this. I logged into my account today to renew this domain but it is not listed in my domains. I have no idea how to get my domain renewed!
I tried to open a support ticket but I got a message that said that support is not available for free members! This is ridiculous because I paid to have my domain registered here.

Thanks for any advice you can offer!

Re: Cannot Find My Domain??!!

Use the Billing Inquiries link not the Support Ticket link.

Thank you! :)

It is your responsibility to keep track of when your domain and hosting expire so you can renew early so you don't run into problems like this

Too many people just expect the powers that be where they are hosted to let them know etc and they do but you might have checked your gmail junk mail folder or your spam folder

because you may have been notified but gmail probably just regarded it as spam so might want to set a filter in your account to allow e-mails from @bravenet.com

Just hope your domain is still able to be renewed and not out their in the open and you have to buy it all over again because when it is out their on the open market anyone can buy the domain

For your information I am well aware of my responsibilities regarding my domains. I am not an idiot. The one thing that I was not aware of was the fact that Gmail seems to take messages from bravenet and toss them into the spam folder. I found this out myself today.

My question has already been answered by a previous poster so there was no need for the lecture from you.

COOL IT BRAZIL

you should learn to take the responses and more

Anyone is allowed to answer these questions so learn to take the advice or stuff it if you want to

Or we stuff you