This Message Forum is no longer in use

Please use the new Bravenet Help Forums FOUND HERE

>
General Forum
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
Website Deletion

Hi I'd like to delete an old website but have no idea what my username and password are.

Would it be possible for an administrator to delete it for me?

Re: Website Deletion

NO you need to get your USERNAME and password and login to your account and delete it yourself

Do a lost password or open a support ticket somehow to get it

So important to keep track of your site and your login information if you are going to just forget about your site and not keep up because the host just won't go in and delete it that is YOUR RESPOSIBILITY to delete your account/website/webtools etc...

Hey thanks for the response.
The problem is I created this website back in 2005 and just discovered its still live. I have no clue what my username and password were and I've tried typing in my email to retrieve a lost password but the database doesn't recognize it.

what does opening a support ticket mean?

Of course your site is still live

You did not delete it and I am sure you have the free subdomain

But go to this link

www.bravenet.com/help

find the area on right side where it says Login problems.

First part you tried as you typed in an e-mail address and probably not the one that is on record with your bravenet account or they rendered you inactive because you had vanished

But you need to click that link where it says if you still can't login and you think everything you have tried is correct there is a link to click on to contact bravenet.

CLick that link and fill out the form the best you can so you can get your login information and then login to your account and DELETE the whole account if you are not even going to use it

or just delete your website