This Message Forum is no longer in use

Please use the new Bravenet Help Forums FOUND HERE

>
General Forum
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
cant Edit web site

The Bravenet FTP server is not available at this time. Please try again later. (Authentication Failed for medusa ID: )<--- this is the tool bars on the left

The Bravenet FTP server is not available at this time. Please try again later. (No FTP Server Passed In) <-- this is my web pages all of them....

been like this for 3 days now

Re: cant Edit web site

DON'T KEEP POSTING YOUR ISSUE OVER AND OVER you are SPAMMING the board

Try opening a support ticket

You could have an underlying issue or you are hitting the server when it is busy.

i put it once in web hosting and once here dont blow a gasket over that. i opend a support ticket alrdy after no one would help. GO out side.

Tom go home now your mommy calling you come back and spam another day

aww aint you all grown up. go play WoW were little kids belong.. go along now go play

ya really.. go away man with no name.. unless your here to help. and sorry tom ive nvr seen this problem, bout all i could say is open a ticken but kev suggested it alrdy lol.

I can not edit my website. I made the corrections to update my information on today. Once there was a message that said
"Server not available at this time" this is when I tried to publish the website. But overall none of the corrected input is showing up as new information. The old information is there and the new information to change it or replace it with on various pages will not show as yet. There has been times when the new information showed up a day or so later. Why is that?

Tiger
I can not edit my website. I made the corrections to update my information on today. Once there was a message that said
"Server not available at this time" this is when I tried to publish the website. But overall none of the corrected input is showing up as new information. The old information is there and the new information to change it or replace it with on various pages will not show as yet. There has been times when the new information showed up a day or so later. Why is that?

Usually server can be busy at time of upload/publish so give it time and your page should update

If you still have an issue OPEN A SUPPORT TICKET

As their could be some technical problem bravenet needs to know about

Or as said just a busy time that you are updating your page so may not show right away.

Of course too you may be seeing a cached version of your page in your browser so you need to refresh a few times and you should see your newer page come up.