Please use the new Bravenet Help Forums FOUND HERE

>
General Forum
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
Email forms. Send To option?

Hi

I am trying to build some forms to put up on our web site to use for gig listings to be sent to various publications. The forms are just for my use (not available to site visitors, just so that i can send information on a regular basis to the same email addresses.

As the process is a regular one, i thought that making the forms would make the task quicker and easier. However i dont appear to have the option with the Bravenet forms to direct the form information to anywhere other that my own email address?

Is there a way to do this?

Thanks in adavance

Tony

Re: Email forms. Send To option?

that is correct

the forms for the bravenet service go to YOUR email address of record with your bravenet account

same as if you used a form from somewhere else

If you want it to ALSO go somewhere else you could add a bcc code in their so it can go to another person's e-mail address

Forms are NOT something you just put on a page and you can pick and chose a different person to send the form too each time.

they are meant for one sole e-mail address to go to and it is yours and as said you can add a bcc part in their and it will go to another person AND YOU as well.

The form service is meant to SEND YOU INFORMATION

Re: Email forms. Send To option?

Every forms service that I have come across is the same in that respect. With Bravenet forms you would use the carboncopy field to send one copy to the recipient but one copy always comes back to you.

The page that I have linked uses the same Bravenet account to send to three different recipients in that way. View source of one of the forms to see how it works.

Browser: Firefox3.0.5