This Message Forum is no longer in use

Please use the new Bravenet Help Forums FOUND HERE

>
General Forum
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
Retreive images from Bravenet

I'd like to be able to retreive (download) the images that have been uploaded into bravenet. Can anyone help?

Thanks
Nikki

Re: Retreive images from Bravenet

Probably. But what kind of service are we talking about? Website? Photo album? Other?

I suspect that downloading the images will be fairly easy, though there could be services I don't know with hard-to-get-at images.

But just in case it is easy, you may want to explain exactly what the problem with downloading is, so that we (or the person familiar with your particular service) will know what needs explaining.

Sorry, we have a website set up. In the website area, there are images that have been uploaded (using the tools available), however we now want to be able to use some of these images elsewhere, and don't seem to be able to download them.

Normally with images you can just right click and then 'save image as' however this is not available.

Thanks in advance.
Nikki

Don't know why that wouldn't work, as you haven't given us your URL. But you should have no problem downloading from File Manager (quicker, actually). Or you can download the entire webpage, images and all.