This Message Forum is no longer in use

Please use the new Bravenet Help Forums FOUND HERE

>
General Forum
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
Reply Issue

When replying to messages the cursor automatically goes to the very start of a message (at the bottom). I have replied to a few messages trying to use the new format, but each recipient has emailed back asking for a reply (they havent seen my reply at the botton of the email).
Can you please adjust this?

Tony

Re: Reply Issue

We are working on it, it could be a day or so before you see the change. For the time being you are going to have to manually click to move your cursor.

Ok.

It's actually brought another issue to attention. When replying the slide bar (to move the message up and down) is very close to slide bar on the side of my screen. Obviously dont know how that is for others, but for me its a tight squeeze!

Tony

I have this problem, too. But I would describe it as the compose box not being fully displayed and I have to drag the box left about .25-.5 inches to see what's offscreen right. It's the same on all screen resolutions. I am using Windows XP IE 7 desk computer not a laptop.

Regarding the reply cursor issue. You must be referring to html mode? I didn't have that problem in nonhtml compose when replying and my recipient received everything because they replied back and it was all there again.

A more prominent "Send" button would be an advantage also.

Tony